Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Adil Ahamed recommends IPSR to all

Having heard of IPSR’s reputation in the field of Linux training, Mr. Adil Ahamed A. was more than happy to travel all the way from UAE to attend his RHCE training. A native of Kasargod, he is a Network Administrator in VZONE International, UAE. Adil completed his RHCE early this month with a triumphant 100%.


He had this to say,
I am very happy to say that I completed my RHCE training and certification from IPSR. Experienced teachers with deep knowledge and helpful attitude, well acquainted labs gave me a very good learning experience. Mr. Sanju Raj conducted my training; it was highly educative and I am very thankful to him for introducing me to the world of penguins and creating a desire to learn more. I wish IPSR family all the very best and I recommend them for you all.

With January coming to a close, IPSR is all set to start RHCE on RHEL 6, the latest platform of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. More about RHEL 6 can be found at RHEL 6 FAQs.

No comments:

Post a Comment