Thursday, June 30, 2011

@ IPSR, The Road to Your Dream Career Begins Where The Road to Certifications Ends….

If you are lost in the woods, follow the river to reach a habitation; so is if you are lost without a job, follow ipsr to reach your dream destination. This is not just a fancy it's the harden reality in the IT oriented scenario. When the class of training and the caring support for placement meet, there could hardly be anyone who could just pass by without any career benefits. Drizzling testimonials and word-of-mouth bears ample evidence for this fact.

Here are few of the latest realizations on ipsr’s strength:

Mathew S. Srambicken, a student of IPSR Kottayam got successfully placed in RMESI, Trivandrum as a Network Support Engineer, through the placement drive conducted by ipsr.

In his words,

I knew about IPSR through a faculty who visited SIB where my father works.

This was a great place to do this kind of certifications. My faculties help me a lot and they were very supportive.I could see a good lab facility here.I wish all the very best to ipsr !!!!!

Anand Kurian, Fixed Operations Manager, Nissan USA, was a student of ipsr MCSE, RHCE, CCNA and CCNA Security.

His words,

IPSR is a great place to do training. I did MCSE, RHCE, CCNA and CCNA Security here. All the teachers were well knowledgable in the programs and were always ready to help out with my questions and concerns. The Training administration department was also helpful in scheduling my courses to get it finished in time. I thank you all for a wonderful time here in IPSR.

Rahulan Sreedharan, native of Kannur was a student of ipsr and now placed in V.I.Point Solutions, Kochi through our placement team. He says:

I came across the quality training at IPSR through my friends. Hats off to the inspiration given by Mendus Sir. The trainnig provided at IPSR is quality oriented, as guaranteed. I am grateful to Manju Madam and Hari Sir for the technical support they provided throughout the duration of the course. I also express my gratitude to the Training Team and all the career center staffs for the post training support they have provided, which indeed helped me to bag a job in Linux profile.


Rajesh V.R, a student of PHP at ipsr Trivandrum.
Reflections from Rajesh:
It was a very good experience studying in IPSR Trivandrum. You have great facilities which was really helpful during my period of study. Teaching was also truly outstanding and exceptional. I am glad that IPSR helped me to launch my career at Vanilla Networks, Technopark, Trivandrum.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment