Friday, August 26, 2011

100% Scores With 100% Satisfaction

They reached ipsr with great expectations…..and they are leaving ipsr with 100% actualization

This is a moment of triumph that our international students Mr. Sercan Kaya (General Manager, Linux Institute, Isthanbul, Turkey) and Mr. Katwesigye Norman (System Manager, Warid Telecom, Uganda) are successful in scoring a full credit (100%) score in RHCE and RHCSA certification examination. They had joined ipsr a fortnight back; this win becomes a superior win when this is made possible in just a short span of two weeks. ipsr’s strategy of training with care is much appreciated by worldwide student population and they value it as the embryo of success. Here are their words overwhelming with gratitude

I am glad to have come to IPSR. The Classes were very good and the instructors had strong knowledge. The IPSR team was very helpful and took care of me. All the help we needed was provided.
Thanks IPSR team. I will be coming back for more training at IPSR

Mr. Sercan KAYA


Learning at IPSR was a good experience for me. I am glad to say that they don't only Training you but take care of you as promised. . My trainers Mr.Mojan and Mr Sanju were really knowledgeable and had answers to all my questons. After the Training, we were taken through practice labs that are very instrumental in building confidence towards the exam.

I am thankful to Mr.Robin, Mrs Benila and the whole IPSR team for allowing me to be part of the IPSR family God Bless you all.

Mr Katwesigye Norman

Hats off to newly certified Redhat Engineers. Also watch them speak out in a video.




No comments:

Post a Comment