Friday, November 25, 2011

Words Over Flown...... With Delight of Accomplishment

It would be a hard task to reserve the compliments of anyone who is associated with IPSR. It has been remarked by our students that when heart is overflowing with joy and delight of the fruitful association and experience they had with IPSR...... it is hard to resist words. IPSR values each and every word of the beneficiaries as the catalyst for consistency of purpose than an ornamental disposition.

Here are few of our beneficiaries.... about IPSR

Mr. Bimal Roy Mehta, Director of an educational center (Trail Blazers), Kolkata
I must say it was extremely rewarding experience to do the Red Hat course at IPSR International Centre, Kochi. The course was covered with meticulous detail and maximum content was detailed in minimum time. I was particularly impressed by the very thorough approach of my instructor Mr.Mojan. Needless to say I would like to come again to do more Red Hat modules at IPSR. Everyone here, the administration staff and faculty have been warm friendly and so co-operative


Jithin.V. Alex, B.Tech Pathanamthitta
I am really satisfied with the RHCSS course and how sir taught us. It also helped me to understand where I stand in Linux knowledge. I am really thankful.

Sreejesh Kumar, BE Trivandrum
I am really satisfied to choose IPSR for RHCSS course and teaching is good way. It also helped me to gain great knowledge in Linux. Thanks to IPSR. It is really very good experience.


Muhammed Sameer.S, Diploma Trivandrum
I am really satisfied for RHCSS class. I also confirmed next future is Linux, really Mojan sir helped me to increase my knowledge in Redhat. Thanks for IPSR


Mithun Mohan, B.Tech Trivandrum
I am extreamly happy with the RHCSS class taken by Mojan sir at IPSR Ernakulam. Actually it helped me a lot to increase my Linux knowledge. Special thanks to IPSR and Mojan sir.


Gopu Krishnan, B.Tech Kollam
I am totally satisfied with the knowledge of the faculties available here. I think they help into build a basic knowledge in Linux then only we can go through. Anyway best wishes to IPSR team


No comments:

Post a Comment