Monday, January 30, 2012

If it’s about a career, you can’t just dream

Dreams are the most beautiful possibilities that one enjoy at a numinous heights. It becomes more gorgeous when it is a bit higher above ones reach. It is said that the charm of the dreams melts, when it come to you as a tangible reality. In this context IPSR always become a bit offensive, It do not give much room for long lasting dreams, for any career dreams blossoms at the budding stage itself. There is no deceptive ploy in these claims. As the remarks of our students bear ample testimony for these facts, here are few of our student’s remarks

Krishnadas K S, RHCE student who got placed in Syntrio Technologies

"It's my pleasure to thank Aneesh Sir,Mary Miss and Nisha Miss for guiding me to achieve a job..The training I got at IPSR was above all my expectations..The staff is really cooperative and friendly….. THIS IS NOT JUST AN INSTITUTE..IT IS AN 'INSTITUTION'…Heartfelt thanks for all the help I got from IPSR..And, Special thanks to Ms.Richu-Our Administrative Manager...!!!!"

S Mahesh, CCNA student

"First of all, I personally need to thank my instructor Mr.Dony Thomas for providing me an excellent class for CCNA Course..I am very much pleased with the management of IPSR for providing me necessary and adequate measures needed for a student..Being an employee of Asianet Satellite Communications, time was very critical to undergo my course.. IPSR had given all the necessary requirements which I was in need of..In short I need to say that IPSR IS WORTHY, POLITE, TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE... IPSR had provided me with excellent practical as well as theory classes..Very Much Worthy Indeed..!!!!!


HariKumar P, RHCE and MCITP student who is placed in HDFC Bank:

"It was a very good experience being a part of IPSR family..I am really happy to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer and Microsoft Certified IT Professional..Now I am an employee of HDFC as a Sales Development Manager,Kollam...
I also thank all staff members of IPSR...!!!!"

Mr.Rohit R, RHCE,CCNA student who is placed in Poornam Infovision through IPSR

"It was a very nice experience to be a part of IPSR..The main advantage is that ALL FACULTIES ARE VERY COOPERATIVE..Teaching and Infrastructure is really superb..All the best team IPSR..!!!!"


To know more about the courses and certifications at IPSR click the link: http://www.ipsr.org/courseterminal.asp


No comments:

Post a Comment