Tuesday, December 22, 2009

RHCE/CCNA Testimnonial-Sarath Nair, Cynosure Infotech

Even in a time of recession our students are placed and happy. Read what Sarath Nair, one of our students has to say about his RHCE, CCNA Training and subsequent placement through IPSR:
"After completing my engineering graduation, I was really worried about my future. I was confused aboutwhich institute to join in order to get a promising career in the field of computer networking. I selected IPSR and now I realise that my decision was the apt one. I did RHCE and CCNA from here. I am cent percent satisfied with the quality and standard of coaching, the support and placement assistance I got.
The mock examination they conduct before RHCE global certification exam helped me a lot in getting good marks. The lab atmosphere they have is superb. The placement support wing here, especially Mr. Georgy worked hard to conduct placement drives even in this recession time. Their 100% placement assistance not only helped me but also my friends to get job in reputed companies. I wish them all the very best and recommend them for you people.
Sarath Nair
Linux System Administrator
Cynosure Infotech

No comments:

Post a Comment