Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Breathing life to CCIE dreams and that it is the10th from ipsr


Success is never a chance; it yields the fruit when one dreams of it and live on it. Mr. Nithin Jacob has anchored his dream of CCIE in the ipsrian port; together they lived the dream and successfully routed it to the class of elite CCIE club. A big honour and tribute is due to this smart young man Mr. Nithin Jacob for claiming the tile of CCIE, the most prestigious networking certification in the industry and that to in the very first attempt.

When this mood of ecstasy and festivity is in the heights, for the ipsrian team, celebration is in 10 fold spirit for ipsr touched a two digit number of 10 in the list of successful trained CCIE professionals from ipsr.

And now the entire crew of ipsr feels much proud and dignified of Mr, Nithin. Not just for his international success, but also for his tremendous determination, his passion for life, his continuing humility in thanking and praising many others for the help they have given him.

It is with legitimate pride we put on record the words of Mr. Nithin Jacob CCIE

“By God's grace and by the prayers & wishes from my family and friends, I am proud to say that I have become a CCIE #37189 (R&S). I would like to take some time off, to offer a whole hearted thanks to IPSR, Calicut in moulding me to clear my CCIE Lab in Routing & Switching. I am really happy and proud after achieving such a valuable certification from Cisco in the very first attempt. It’s indeed a dream come true for me to join the elite club of the CCIE's. Finding the right place to do this certification was a tough task & IPSR has truly lived up to my expectations. I travelled from vaduvanchal , wayanad to be part of the one day orientation program conducted by ipsr with Malayalam Manorama on networking topic, the day I made the aim of being a CCIE. After my completion of B.tech in 2011 I joined for work at Infosys in software stream and my decision quit job and switch to networking platform was a tough one, but today I am proud of myself and thank ipsr for showing the right path.

The training offered by the instructors was excellent with a good rack facility. I really thank Reneesh Sir and Sanjay Sir for all the valuable inputs they have given me throughout the duration of my course. They have delivered to the best of their abilities and the credit goes to Sanjay Sir for putting me on the right track right from the beginning. I would also like to thank Sreeraj Sir, who has helped me immensely with various things and for guiding me. I also thank my friends and other staff members at IPSR for their inspirational support.

Once again, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the training that I received from IPSR, Calicut.”

Once again the entire team of ipsr congratulates you in making mission CCIE a success

1 comment: