Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Versions may change…but success stories shall ever sustain - unchangeably

Sustainable excellence in learning and examinations has become an ipsr's mantras. Whatever is the flavor of technology or whichever be the version it follows luster of results are always the same, for it's the sense of commitment that make IPSR to do things well and it is the passion to profession that makes them to do things beautiful.

Here are few of the our students who speaks about their experience:

Jithin Varghese Alex, a Double Triple centurion in RHCSA & RHCE from IPSR Trivandrum
"I had a nice time at IPSR. The classes conducted by Nisha Madam and Aneesh Sir were excellent. The exam preparation was really helpful. Am glad I chose IPSR...!!!!!"


Githin Jacob a B.Tech Graduate
"I am happy to write this. In my career IPSR is unforgettable place. After my B.Tech I din't know anything about LINUX or any other job opportunity. Now I completed my RHCE certification in Linux. Now I am confident to work in a Linux based company. I express my thanks to IPSR and staff. I expect help in future also"

Vishnu Priya S, MCA Project Student
"I am very much satisfied to choose IPSR for doing my main project. Faculties are too good. They are very friendly too. It was really a very good experience. Thanks to IPSR"

Sunish S, Perumbavoor RHCE student, IPSR Edapally
"I feel so good to attend this training during these two months in IPSR. Especially Mohsin sir help us to know more about Linux. I express my thanks to both Mojan sir and Sanju sir."

Mithun Babu E. S, Kakkanad, RHCE student, IPSR Edapally
"I was very fortunate to get well trained from IPSR in RHCE. The faculties provided us with good knowledge in Linux. Mojan sir helped me to get deep knowledge in Red Hat."


No comments:

Post a Comment