Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ipsrian success mantra continues


Mr. Samer Ali the seeker of RHCSS has strengthened his credential by successfully clearing EX 429 SE Linux Policy Administration Expertise Exam. To add sugar to the cake it is worthy to note that he made it possible in just a week class at ipsr international centre. The strong passion, dedication to work and ipsrian support has no alternative other than a huge success. Mr. Samer Ali has a sound experience of 7 years in the IT industry. Currently he is serving as a Senior System Engineer at Saudi Net Internet Centre, Saudi Arabia. Though there were some policy issues in the company to pursue training at south Asian region. Mr. Samer Ali has placed his confidence in IPSR. His sincerity and ipsrian training could underline the fact that ipsr is the right choice

Here is Mr. Samer Ali sharing his experience at ipsr

“This is my first time to India just to do my higher certifications. Among my choices I choose IPSR and I felt that I can achieve my dream. I was a bit tensed but still I got support and encouragement, and now I thank all those who supported me especially Mr. Mojan.
And now I have much confidence for my next papers and exams, and I am sure that I will become an RHCSS

Currently he is enjoying his classes in the 37th batch of (EX 423 Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication) at ipsr international centre with 3 other technocrats from various locations of India.

Ipsrian team wish the entire batch a wonderful training ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment