Monday, September 23, 2013

My Two Minutes with Mike, an RHCVA

It was two months back; I met with Mr. Michael Joel Parin, Australian national who works in Prague. After having been in close conversation with us since the beginning of 2013, he reached Kerala, India for training requirements. During his time with us, he underwent training and certification in Cisco Networking – CCNA, Red Hat Certified Virtualization – RHCVA and RH 436 – Clustering and Storage Management. More than a trainee who just get involved in the course and studies, Mike was more of a kind with an urge to observe and learn from everything and anything which came on his way of expedition – very keen about culture and history. He, who has traveled through many parts of India in the past, reached Kerala for the first time.
One day when I had set out of the IPSR international campus, Mike came by. We had a chit-chat for a few minutes and to my amusement, he made me realize the fact that how well a foreigner knew about India; the language and culture. As everyone, Mike was also skeptical to hear my name. Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment