Saturday, May 15, 2010

A sound growth from Novice to Adroit


The possibilities and opportunities to learn and grow in the realm of IT are limitless. I am very proud to say that I am one among the successful pupils who have been benefited from IPSR. I came here as a novice in Linux and now I can say that I am adroit in the field. I was very fortunate to have a very devoted teaching and non-teaching staff who know what they are doing. They played a vital role in making me reach at my current position. The infrastructure & facilities at IPSR, I can say, is one of the best in the industry.

I got quite a number of chances for attending interviews while I was in IPSR. It helped me to learn how to attend interviews and the various tips for a successful interview. I got great support from the IPSR placement Cell especially from Mr. Georgy who gave me a good opportunity to attend professional interviews. Now I am working in reputed company in Kochi as Linux System Administrator. It is all through IPSR.

I thank IPSR for helping me become an RHCE certified IT professional. It was a brilliant learning experience! I am much more confident about my future now.

Cheers!

Rahul KM, Kochi

No comments:

Post a Comment