Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MY SINCERE THANKS TO IPSR SOLUTIONS...



Abdul Shukkoor from Alleppy was a student @IPSR who got successfully certified the CCNA Training.

Mr. Abdul is a B-Tech IT graduate from TKM Institute of Technology, Kollam, Kerala, (CUSAT) with a certification in .NET. Currently he is working as a System Administrator at RMESI, Technopark. He is contented with the course training and Career Support provided by IPSR and expresses his sincere thanks to all.

I would like to convey my sincere thanks to IPSR Cisco Training Division especially to Mr. Vinoopr & Mr. Aneesh. They were truly a big help in my studies and learning different aspects related to the network routing, switching, monitoring, troubleshooting and securing routers and switches. They taught me how to deal with the real time problems and issues. The Career Centre Placement Division @IPSR and Mr. Georgy John were really supportive. They guided me through the right path to get a job even before the announcement of CCNA Exam results. Now I am working @ RMESI, Technopark as a System Administrator. I believe that I got this opening only because of the support of IPSR Career Centre, faculty and most importantly the Course Administrator Mrs. Benila Mendus. My honest thanks to the whole IPSR Team!!



Pals, go ahead with Team-IPSR. Set your goals and let it come true.

Be a winner!

Abdul Shukkoor
Systems Administrator
RMESI, Technopark.

No comments:

Post a Comment