Tuesday, June 1, 2010

IPSR –‘Ahead of other IT Institutes’ says Mani T. Paulose


Mani T. Paulose has just completed his CCNA Course and RHCE training at IPSR. He is a B-Tech graduate from Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirapally. Currently he is working as a Software Engineer at Admod Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi. He is happy with the training and placement support provided by IPSR and says IPSR is ‘ ahead of other institutions’.

Hi, I was a student at IPSR for RHCE and CCNA. After completing my B-tech, I chose network and administration field and I decided to take CCNA and RHCE certifications. I approached many institutions and at last I decided to go with IPSR. The facilities at IPSR are good enough and I could even say IPSR is ahead of other IT training institutions in India. Well equipped labs, technically as well as in expertise IPSR is well advanced IT Training Institution. The well competent and supporting faculty team all make IPSR, a leader among others. The proficient faculty members at IPSR do concentrate on RHCE syllabus profoundly giving importance to the need of current IT Industry and train the students for the actual requirement. Above all the most important reason I choose IPSR is its well established placement support. The activities of the well evolved placement cell and support of Mr. Georgy Varghese are really commendable. The placement cell of IPSR has a very good relation with the IT Industry and it did help many youngsters like me. You can't find such a well bloom placement cell at any institution in Kerala. I sincerely thank IPSR for helping me achieving my goal. I strongly suggest IPSR to all those who look for a good professional career.

Mani T. Paulose
Software Engineer
Admod Technologies

No comments:

Post a Comment