Thursday, January 27, 2011

Deputy Manger of Reliance Communications Becomes 36th RHCSS from IPSR


IPSR is once again elated with outstanding success story. By producing one more RHCSS, total number of RHCSS certified IPSRians has crossed 36. Mr. Gopikrishnan.G, Deputy Manager, Reliance Communications is the new face in IPSR RHCSS group. He is also an RHCE from IPSR.

IPSR extends our hearty congratulations.

Here is what Mr. Gopikrishnan got to say about his experience at IPSR:

“Let me express my sincere thanks to IPSR for helping me to achieve my RHCSS certification. I have done my CCNA and RHCE also from IPSR. Training which IPSR provides is really good. Lab facilities are really up to the mark. My special thanks to Sarath Sir, Mojan Sir and Reji Sir. They took classes which were really appreciable. Since I'm working in Data Centre, security is the prime concern, the RHCSS training which I got from IPSR helped me a lot in my work and to accelerate the security part of the servers. I would like to come again to IPSR for my future certifications. My special thanks to Benila Mam and all other staffs at IPSR.”

No comments:

Post a Comment